Instructor: Alexis Costello
Prerequisites: basic muscle testing skills, GEMS Flow and/or Elementals is suggested
Up until this point, you may have considered a tissue like fascia and a colony like the microbiome to be accessories to other parts of the body. Simply a coating around other tissues, or the by-product of digestion. I am contending here that they:
- are actually both organ systems and need to be balanced in the same way as other organs, and
- can be personified in the same way that other organs are in TCM for deeper understanding and balance.
There is a reason why we need to start looking at these things differently. More and more my sessions are showing that these tissues, microbiota, the vagus nerve – things that don’t fit properly into a TCM 5-element model – they are the foundation and the most important things to be balancing.
In order to do this, we must examine the anatomy and physiology of these two organs and the nervous systems that support them, and then look at the emotional and energetic physiology components that allow them to fit into a GEMS model.
– a functional understanding of the microbiome and fascial organs/systems
– the energetic physiology of these organs for deeper emotional/psychological/energetic balancing
– a new model of how these influence the central nervous system, how meridian flows really work, and how to better support all body systems
– new protocols, corrections, and methods of balancing these using muscle response testing
– new Advanced GEMS Flowchart
We are very excited about this new course and are looking forward to sharing it with you!