With Instructor Alexis Costello
Prerequisites SIPS 1 & 2
Balancing the primary Integration Centre for Primary Body Alignment. All reflex systems, e.g. Gait Reflexes, Cloacal Reflexes other Righting Reflexes must be integrated at a higher level – the SIPS Body Alignment Proprioception Point accesses this primary integration. The body structure is largely controlled by three planes of the cranium and primary postural feedback: the plane of the Temporomandibular Joint, the cranial plane of the Atlas, the Sphenoidal plane of the eyes and the feedback system of the Foot Pressure Sensors. The BAP set-up accesses all of these primary systems in one integrated system and balances the Structural Misalignment of the Body utilising the self-healing properties of the body to bring the spine, jaw, cranial, hip and shoulder girdles into proper alignment.
- Dura Mater and how it influences the body, spinal circuits and brain
- How to perform an interactive balance of the Sphenoid, TMJ, Atlas in both static and dynamic protocols
- How to balance gaits, hyoid and Pitch, Roll & Y aw and tilt simultaneously and quickly
- How about the interconnectedness of the human Skeletal-Muscular System
- How to gently balance Atlas and spinal stress Kinesiologically without “adjustments”
- How to balance the Dura Mater and release the stress on the back and neck.
SIPS classes are either taught in-person or online at a specific time with an instructor. Students will be expected to have cameras on and someone to work with for this class (the instructor can offer more details about what times you may need a partner.)