A professional level program showing the key activity for helping oneself and others experience greater physical coordination, stability, groundedness, centerdness and focus. A frequent side effect is reduced pain and longer lasting results regardless of what type of body work you currently offer.
Online, learn at your own pace, evergreen access to 38 video lessons.
Full colour, 43 page downloadable PDF manual.
2.75 hours of recordings and numerous PDF downloads.
Optional online multiple choice assessment which may suffice your licensing body’s Continuing Education Credit program.
Competent in English.
No prior experience necessary.
A great review for Touch for Health® students.
Muscle Tuners International Inc. is not a college nor a school however you will receive a certificate of completion noting 3 hours of study after you finish the 38 videos.
- Accurate muscle testing skills
- Set up for successful assessments
- Testing and correcting 11 key postural muscles
- Five ways to instantly facilitate these muscles
- Combining muscle tests relating to the walking / running gait patterns
- Understanding of and ability to reset neuro-muscular communication pathways to improve walking and running gait patterns
- Self-care process
- Ability to make a powerful difference in the lives of seniors, athletes, dancers, gymnasts, golfers and anyone who stands a great deal during the day.
More information can be found here
Please note, you must use the link above to register for the class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes