- 7 presentations from experienced youth and mentors
- 2 Q & A panel discussions so your questions can be answered live
- Frequent interactive breaks and games
- Breakout rooms during lunchtime and tea break for connection
- A new understanding of holistic health
- Connection with peers
- Resources and techniques for immediate use in your life
- Downloadable version of presentation materials
- Attendance and Competence certificates
- An International Conference from home, anytime you want
Now, more than ever, young people are taking charge of our own health, education, and careers, searching for a clear understanding of ourselves and our impact. While there are a thousand different ways to do this, Muscle Response Testing (MRT)/Specialized Kinesiology (SK) is an untapped and versatile one.
Maybe this is the first time you’ve heard of Muscle Response Testing, but you’re studying to be a chiropractor or acupuncturist, nutritionist or physical therapist. Maybe you’re just interested in human anatomy and emotions, or are studying a different aspect of health. Perhaps you have heard of Specialized Kinesiology before — you’ve had a session with a practitioner or have even taken a course.
Whatever the case, this event is organized and run by young SK instructors for anyone aged 14-24 who is interested in gaining some insight into their own health, helping others, or pursuing a career in natural wellness.
Discover more at www.k-conversations.com/yhhs