SIPS Level 2 (3 Day Course)
Prerequisite: SIPS Level 1
Extends the SIPS technique onwards from the static balancing processes in SIPS 1 into more vibrant, dynamic balancing techniques. Introduces the highly effective and useful Continuous Record Mode. Addresses the electrical polarity 1 the body including Switching and Deep Level Switching. Learn how to balance the Corpus Callosum and Hydration to give the body a very stable electrical base on which changes can be made. You cannot build a stable structure on an unstable foundation.
Learn how to balance Un-monitorable Muscles (muscles that cannot be directly monitored).
· How to balance muscles in Extension using SIPS Points
· How to link the Right & Left side energy systems using Circuit Mode
· How to find linked imbalances using Circuit Mode
· How to locate Deep Compensated Switching, and SIPS Points to deepen corrections
· How to balance Hydration and Ionization imbalances using SIPS Points
· How to access and deepen the correction for Corpus Callosum, Association & Projection Fibres
· How to balance Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Emotions using Specific SIPS Points and Plutchik’s Circumplex Evolutionary Model of Emotions
SIPS classes are either taught in-person or online at a specific time with an instructor. Students will be expected to have cameras on and someone to work with for this class (the instructor can offer more details about what times you may need a partner.)