With Instructor Alexis Costello
Archetype | noun ar·che·type: A symbol, theme, setting, or character type that recurs in different times and places in myth, literature, and rituals so frequently as to suggest that it embodies essential elements of ‘universal’ human experience.
Carl Jung: student of Sigmund Freud, became known for his ideas about the collective unconscious and the system of archetypes. What do we mean by ‘archetypes’? These are energetic blueprints, part of the collective unconscious or the morphic fields of what it is to be a human. The archetypes pop up over and over again throughout time, in various cultures, they are part of the stories that we tell ourselves about how the world is and how we are as people.
Here we explore the primary feminine and masculine archetypes of Jungian psychology and balance them through muscle testing! These form yin/yang spectrums of personality and behaviour:
Maiden – Warrior
Mother – Lover
Queen – King
Wise Woman – Magician
Each Archetype has its associated Element and chakra, personality characteristics, stage of life, shadow, etc. When we bring these into balance we understand more about ourselves and our clients and are able to harness this energy to move forward in the best way possible.
- Balance hormonal and life cycles as well as reactive hormones
- Balance the yin and yang poles of each archetype spectrum
- Explore the energetic flows of chi and shakti
- Understand the Shadow of each archetype and bring into alignment
- Protocols for fertility and pregnancy and an understanding of the energetic development of the foetus and mother
There is so much more! Join us for this first class!