Crossinology’s PreBIT is coming to GEMS!
Ready for a career in this exciting field? PreBIT is the first of 3 courses for certification in Crossinology Brain Integration, but it also stands alone as its own class, empowering you to help yourself and those around you right away.
The Brain Integration Technique combines kinesiology, acupressure and Applied Physiology to assess and correct learning disabilities in adults and children. During this 4-day workshop, you’ll explore:
- The history, science and application of muscle testing.
- How to use acupuncture meridians, points and alarm points with kinesiology.
- The Frontal-Occipital Hold for correcting imbalances.
- How to balance environmental sensitivities and toxicities including allergens and Candida Albicans in your clients.
- How to remove emotional stress in your clients.
You will learn to balance:
- Emotional issues
- Meridians/Organs (e.g. lungs, kidney, etc.)
- And much more!
Sept 12-15 2022; 9:30-4:30 EDT
Lakewood, NJ and on Zoom
$2,050 *students who have taken PreBIT may audit for $200 (message for auditer discount)
Nancy Loedy, BM
Follow the link for more details!