Ready for a career in this exciting field? PreBIT is the first of 3 courses for certification in Crossinology Brain Integration, but it also stands alone as its own class, empowering you to help yourself and those around you right away.
The Brain Integration Technique combines kinesiology, acupressure and Applied Physiology to assess and correct learning disabilities in adults and children. During this 4-day workshop, you’ll explore:
- The history, science and application of muscle testing.
- How to use acupuncture meridians, points and alarm points with kinesiology.
- The Frontal-Occipital Hold for correcting imbalances.
- How to balance environmental sensitivities and toxicities including allergens and Candida Albicans in your clients.
- How to remove emotional stress in your clients.
You will learn to balance:
- Emotional issues
- Meridians/Organs (e.g. lungs, kidney, etc.)
- And much more!
To register, send proof of initial payment by emailing a picture of a check or confirmation of electronic payment to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan
Jan 21st – 22nd 2023
Jan 28th – 29th 2023
9:30a-4:30p with an hour for lunch at 12:30p
TBD Boston area and ZOOM
*Students who have taken PreBIT may audit for $200.
Nancy Loedy, BM
Payment: Pay in full or pay a deposit of $500 by Jan. 9th to reserve your spot.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE,
but in the event of an emergency, can be applied to a future class.
You can pay by Venmo, Zelle, or check!
To pay by Venmo:
Susan’s cell: 303-378-3444
To pay by Zelle:
To pay by check:
2349 Doyle Dr.
Berthoud, CO 80513
Please contact us with any questions or concerns!
See you soon,