Do you want to learn more anatomy and physiology? An understanding of the human body mechanics and energy systems is essential for mastery of muscle testing and kinesiology. Anatomy classes and textbooks can be overwhelming – learn more about the body in a friendly and interactive environment with our A&P club.
In olden times, in medical school A&P courses based on corpse dissection, students were challenged to learn a big, tall pile of A&P facts. This felt like trying to push a boulder uphill. A memorization approach resonated with “open brain, insert information, test periodically, graduate when full.” Yet, this is only how the left brain works; it leaves the right brain and gut brain out entirely.
When we learn the energetic and metaphysical systems of the body in isolation we become ungrounded. By keeping the two prongs in balance, it’s possible to go back and forth. This is our aim in this class – integration.
Wednesday evenings, 17:00PT / 20:00 ET
Duration: 1 hour
What to expect:
- Guidance and lessons with an author and expert in the field on a specific topic.
- Dedicated time for students to share their own research, questions, and topics of interest. We believe this is the best way to keep students motivated to continue investing time and attention to get grounded on this vast topic.
- An alternating class structure to combine the above, with one week being a 1 hour lesson with Bruce on a chosen topic, and then next being an hour of student-led discussion and integration of new knowledge.
- Connection and discussion with a cohort between classes using our private Discord channel.
This is an ongoing course. Students purchase a package of classes and can continue to renew. We hope that this will be fun, engaging and informative for new students and seasoned practitioners alike.
The first cycle of 6 classes (three lesson weeks and three discussion/connection weeks) is $100.
Subsequent cycles are discounted to $75.
Check out this video of us discussing the class: https://youtu.be/xF7kSNUX3_I
Meet your guide: Bruce Dickson
In high school, in the late 1960s, my mother, a dowser, and I were both studying vitamins, nutrition organs. Like many healers of my generation, I was right brain dominant and too un-grounded. In 1972 I started with Swedish massage. Got connected with MSIA. org. Thru them connected with Ben Benjamin’s Muscular Therapy. Several of us took his classes and private lessons. For many of my generation, massage evolved into T4H.
Between 1990 and 2010 I addressed client concerns in person and remotely. I’m less so in a public messenger lifetime; where, credentials are valuable. I’m more in a self-healing lifetime, journaling, documenting and sharing what I’ve learned. Thru client concerns, self-healing and writing, I’ve gained considerable mastery of:
– Touch for Health and self-testing,
– Bruce Lipton’s revision of cell physiology
– Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS) and microbiome,
– Messages from the Body (body symbology) by Michael Lincoln,
– RBTI urine-saliva biomarker testing and analysis,
– Now learning Root Cause Protocol (RCP) about role of copper in mitochondria.
My two best-selling books are The New Energy Anatomy (2009) and Meridian Metaphors (2011), a manual for self-healers and practitioners.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes